There are TWO essential technology requirements to prepare for Online/Home Learning:
1. DEVICE/HARDWARE: for learning consistencies, we recommend the student to use a dedicated iPad or any Apple Computers (MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini) as what the student uses at school.See below on managing your student devices at home:
- Review the CDS Online/Home Learning Guide HERE.
- Parents should have access to purchase/download apps on the device (if using iPads).
- CDS iPad: All Online/Home Learning apps should be available on CDS assigned iPads. If you can’t find the apps, need to install/re-install, please follow the instruction HERE to install from the Self Service app. (Document example is how to install/re-install the Seesaw app. All of the core apps for OHL are available to install/re-install on Self Service App).
- Personal iPad: Please install the core apps below for your student/s to use.
2. INTERNET CONNECTIVITY:
- A shared internet connection with a minimum speed of 15mbps.
Please contact CDS’ Tech Department at if you have questions or need assistance with the internet access.