SHARING iMOVIE COMPUTER VIDEOS
Basically, to send the video to your teacher, you will need to SHARE/EXPORT the iMovie file and upload it to Google Drive and then share that file with your teacher.
1) SHARE from iMovie
- Click FILE >> SHARE >> FILE…
- Name your file, add a description and click NEXT
- Properly name your file and select the location and click SAVE
2) Upload to Google Drive
- Open Chrome and go to Google Drive
- Click and drag your saved video file and drop it into Google Drive
3) Share the uploaded file to your teacher
- Once the video file is uploaded to Google Drive, locate the file.
- Click the tripe dot (more) icon and select SHARE
- Enter your teacher’s email address and add a note and share it with them.
If you are uploading to Canvas, you can share the link to the video that you can get within the SHARE menu.
Here is a video on how to export your video in multiple ways on computer and iPhone/iPad: