The Wet Dry Try app allows students to practice letters and number writing. It is available via a school-license, or free or paid (at-home) versions. CDS students can be assigned a log-in ID, offering access to the app on any device.
Home access set-up:
- Download the FREE Wet Dry Try app onto tablet
- Open the app
- Tap the center of the screen (on top of the chalk board)
- Enter this email:
- Tap on student name on right side
- Enter two-digit secret code by tapping the correct combination of A, B, C, 1, 2 or 3. These will populate the two empty squares at the bottom of the screen
- Student will automatically be logged in and has access to Capitals, Numbers or Lowercase.
- Wet-Dry-Try recommends first practicing with just fingers but also has suggestions for using a hand-held stylus at some point. Visit https://wetdrytry.com/ for more details and support.
Note 1: The free Wet-Dry-Try app can be downloaded and used on any tablet but without an assigned student ID but not all functions are available.
Note 2: The paid Wet-Dry-Try app (currently $4.99 in the Apple app store) does offer full functionality. The